Wednesday, October 10, 2007

poem sent to me

someone online made my day this morning...
this is a poem that someone wrote for me & sway :)
good stuff, i know!
its from a member of pets.ca who had been following our thread, and very cool of them to write this for us.
thank you.

I have been following this thread and just today read your blog,
I Don't cry easy, But your blog brought overwhelming tears,
There is no words I can say to express my admiration for you and your beautiful Puppy,
You both are truly an exception pair,
Something I wrote for you and *Sway*
You both won my heart.

My shining light of Love

From riches to rags and rags to riches
I walked my path for all to see
I begged and pleaded, whimpered and cried,
You heard me not
As you rested contently upon your pillow
I shivered in the cold

Thru the mists and winds of many raging storms
I dreamed of hope, love.
Caste out in a world so big
In desperation I searched,
My heart was breaking.

My eyes lifted
Before me a stranger,
An outstretched hand
Trust me you said

I released my restrains
You said forever,
Come rest upon my Love
A heart so true,

You are my strength,
That’s always there.

Thru trial & many tribulations
We held tight to each other

Together we will always be

You will know us
By our name

VICTORY

No comments: